Terms & Conditions
The Company reserves the right to change this Website and/or alter the terms and conditions of this User Agreement at any time and retains the right to deny access to anyone who the Company believes has violated the provisions of this User Agreement. You are advised that any amendment to the User Agreement or rules and policies incorporated herein by reference will only be notified on the Website on publicly accessible links and you agree by accessing, browsing or using this website that this constitutes sufficient notice for all purposes against you. The revised version/ terms shall be effective from the time that the Company posts the same on the Website. In the event, that the User Agreement includes a substantial change, the Company will provide 30 days' prior notice of such substantial change by posting the same on the Website and at the email address provided by the User to the Company. For the purposes of this User Agreement, 'substantial change' means a change to the terms of this User Agreement that reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
USERS OF THIS WEBSITE REPRESENT AND CONFIRM THAT
- All registration information submitted by you is true and you agree to maintain the accuracy.
- Your membership is solely for your personal and non-Commercial use.
- User may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- User may not remove any copyright, Trademark registration or any proprietary notices from the content
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network.
- All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Terramart. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed elsewhere.
- YOU ALSO AGREE THAT:
All information displayed, transmitted or carried on terramart.co.in is protected by trade mark and other intellectual property laws.
• This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by TERRAMART. The content is owned by TERRAMART.
• TERRAMART disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of CHENNAI, India.
• TERRAMART reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
• TERRAMART Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
• TERRAMART reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at point of time.
• TERRAMART will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
• TERRAMART does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
Users may register on the website to become a member prior to completion of any transaction in website.
To register user will have to provide personal information like First Name, Last name, phone no, E-Mail. Registration is one time process, if the user is already registered, he/she can directly Log-In to the account.
Registered Office Address:
No: 11 / 2, Flat No: A-3
Beemasena Garden Street, Mylapore,
Chennai - 600004.
Tamil Nadu, India.
Write to us: email@example.com
Phone: +91 73388 89929
Working Hours: 10.00 Hrs to 18.00 Hrs
Working Day: Monday - Saturday